Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Us!


Yesterday was the husband and I's 2nd wedding anniversary; I can't believe it's already been two years since I walked down the aisle with my dad, Tim McGraw's "My Best Friend" playing, while Omar stood waiting at the alter for me. Our wedding was a ton of fun, with an open bar and all of our friends and family there to celebrate with us.



To celebrate our 2nd anniversary, the husband and I went on a tour of a local brewery, topped off with several of their beers. And I may have found some more oranges on the way home... The husband, as always, rocked it in the gift department. He bought me a Lady Gaga CD (my new musical obsession), Chelsea Handler's new book Chelsea, Chelsea, Bang, Bang, and David Lebovitz's ice cream book, The Perfect Scoop! Yes, the book I have referenced on Google Books many times; he saw me drooling over it on Amazon and knew that I *had* to have it. :) I got him the new Grand Theft Auto for PS3, which he was seriously coveting.

Just as we do with most special occasions, we opted to stay at home and make dinner, rather than go out. I didn't make anything new, choosing instead to stick with some of our favorites!

The menu:
BBQ ribs with a dry rub
Grilled Stuffed Potatoes
Strawberries and Cream Cake
Champagne

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin