I wasn't too concerned with plating or lighting (obviously!) with this picture because I just wanted something to jog my memory when I go looking for a lamb recipe.
Pan Seared Lamb Chops with Rosemary and Garlic
Source: Primal Palate
4 lamb chops
1 head of garlic
1/4 cup rosemary
1 teaspoon coconut oil
1 Tablespoon coconut oil
salt and pepper
1. Heat the oven to 400 degress
2. Mince the garlic and rosemary.
3. Heat the teaspoon of coconut oil in an oven safe skillet over medium heat. Sautee the minced garlic and rosemary until soft. Remove the garlic and rosemary from the pan and set aside.
4. Heat 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil in the same skillet over medium high heat. Sear the lamb chops for two minutes on each side (three minutes if they're thick). Sear the edges for 30 seconds each.
5. Top the chops with half of the sauteed garlic and rosemary. Put the skillet in the oven and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven. Plate the lamb chops and top with the remaining rosemary and garlic.